Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We want to hear from you!!!!!

Just a quick note. Some of you have had trouble posting comments. Well, I changed the setting to allow anyone to post a comment. I believe you just have to click the anonymous button.(please still sign your name after the comment or we will not know who you are...) Didn't even know I had a choice, so sorry if you tried and were not successful. We would love to hear from you - feel free to give us your thoughts, ideas for improvement, or to just say HI. Miss you all but we are feeling really good about our decision to come here. Slowly getting more and more info on what we will be doing. Just learned today we might be helping some on the accounting stuff. God is Great!!!! All the Time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! We are so happy for you and that things are going well! This will be a great way to share your experience. Love you! Lynn (Ken's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here...of course. :) Since I'm "following", I get a nice little message every time you update. So, I won't miss a thing. So glad you are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete