Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Just a quick post to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas!!! I pray the Lord fills you with both Peace and Happiness as you celebrate the birth of our King. At mass both last night and today, I was reflecting on how wonderful my life is...I have a fantastic family - all of them, sister, brothers, Mom, in laws, children and husband. I am living a life of trying to serve our Lord, which I didn't really think I was capable of doing. As I have mentioned before, I was always great at allowing God to accompany me on my journey, but to give up that control was and still is difficult. I am trying to let the Lord lead me - I am learning step by step. Please enjoy this wonderful day of Christ's birth. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I, too, struggle with giving Him complete control, even though He has NEVER let me down. Thanks for reminding me of that!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete